Saturday 3 June 2017

Massachusetts 2017

Travelling is one of my favourite things to do. I love almost every part of it even though it can be stressful at times. There's just something about seeing something new at every corner that makes me very happy.
I recently came back from a great trip with my dad to Massachusetts. He showed my his old college in Salem, Salem State, and we met a lot of his school friends which was fun. One of my highlights was when we went to The Top Of The Hub, a restaurant in Boston which is on the 52nd floor, for brunch. The view was spectacular. We also went to Harvard which was pretty memorable and I have to say the campus was so nice and now I want to go to Harvard haha. 
Here are pictures from my favourite moments on the trip.



Thank you for reading this post, I hope you liked it. <3

Stella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment